Cervical cancer is one of the most commonly occurring cancers in the world. Considering the harm that cervical cancer is causing to your physical self, we must eliminate the disorder for good. This post is a take on the necessity to reduce and remove cervical cancer symptoms from our world, with a focus on steps in the elimination of cervical cancer action plan.
The Need for Elimination of Cervical Cancer
The global number of cervical cancer infections is at an alarmingly high level. It’s causing more trouble in the underdeveloped countries of the world, especially in Africa and Asia. This could be due to limitations in safe sex practices and a lack of sufficient sex education.
Apart from cervical cancer elimination, the fight to eradicate this disease will also aid in providing a structure to boost safe and positive sexual interactions. It will help educate people across the world. Removing cervical cancer from the list of global health concerns will be a milestone achievement for the medical community.
Steps for Cervical Cancer Elimination
As we already know, cervical cancer elimination is a step-by-step process where some have to follow others, and certain measures are taken simultaneously. Whether executed independently or in parallel, focus on the pointers and tips listed below to win the war against cervical cancer.
- Action speaks louder than words, and this has never been truer than in the fight against cervical cancer, helmed by bodies like WHO, State and Central Governments, healthcare authorities, etc. The biggest steps to follow in this category are prevention, screening and testing. All three categories should reach out to every corner of the planet, empowering women and their cervix health.
- Awareness campaigns are another possible step that this segment can deliver in, creating ample opportunities for remote communities to connect.
- Cervical cancer survival is another essential step to empower the fight against this problem. Showcasing the journey of cervical cancer survivors and their well-being is the best option to go at it.
- The inclusion of technical and scientific measures is an important aspect of clearing cervical cancer troubles. This covers focused steps like the removal of cervical cancer cells, adoption of herbal cure measures like HPV-Basant, and new innovative techniques under the HPV vaccines category.
- Cervical cancer elimination can happen in different steps - small, regional steps or wide, global steps. Either case can lead to a mindful practice among the general public that will sync with the healthcare efforts of authorities.
- Safe sex activities combined with awareness and education are a big step toward boosting cervical cancer removal. This would pave the way for fighting other STDs too, apart from Human Papillomavirus (HPV) infections.
Rather than observing this as a one-stop solution, the elimination of cervical cancer is a gradual process that must take place over a defined period. The plan of action should be first laid out on paper, and strategic cooperation of all types of entities must be taken into consideration. Good luck to us in getting rid of cervical cancer!