We continue with our series of posts featuring HPV-Basant ingredients. Here, we take a look at Amla (Indian Gooseberry), one of the top Ayurvedic herbs with a multitude of benefits.
Amla in Ayurveda: An Overview
Amla is a crucial ingredient making up dozens of formulations in Ayurveda. The natural herb is useful for various therapeutic and preventative purposes. All parts of Amla or Indian Gooseberry are useful and work in top wellness functions like glucose metabolism regulation, cardiac health and neuroprotective benefits.
Sourced from fresh and rich sources, Amla is an essential ingredient that works for combination therapies in Ayurveda. Traditional Ayurvedic texts like Charaka Samhita and Sushruta Samhita have widely praised the rejuvenative qualities of Amla benefits.
Perhaps the item on planet Earth with the most Vitamin-C, daily consumption of Amla offers a potential boost to your physical, mental and emotional health.
The below points explain how Amla takes care of HPV prevention and remedy it with its natural goodness.
- Amla in low concentrations has been scientifically proven to inhibit transduction on certain HPV strains.
- The immunity-boosting capacity in Amla is on an extraordinary level and works like a charm in taking care of HPV-related symptoms.
- Antioxidant properties of herbs can help heal an HPV infection with ease. Consume Amla juice daily so that your body can absorb the rich key nutrients required to maintain the immune system.
- The aqueous extract from Amla berries induced apoptosis at 50 - 100 mL concentrations according to clinical support.
- Indian Gooseberry works effectively in ablating the growth of ovarian cancer xenograft models. This is a good sign for helping heal tumour tissues through scientific treatment.
- Amla helps in blood purification, body detoxification and liver functioning that can help reduce the harmful effects of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) on the affected bodies.
- Amla powder intake is widely recognized in scientific studies as it has the potential to help improve the general wellness quotient of an individual.
The extracts of Amla in HPV-Basant in capsule form are safe and without any side effects. You can insert the formulation intravaginally, and its constant administration takes care of your HPV symptoms with ease. HPV-Basant preparation follows specific measures so that the Indian Gooseberry benefits are completely retained within the herbal solution.